Saturday, June 5, 2010

Jonasism #2

5 June 2010

Jonas with mouth covered in brown, or what looks like chocolate.

Dad: Jonas what did you eat? Did you find chocolate?

Jonas: Yeah...chocolate

Dad:Where'd you get it?

Jonas: I don't know.

Dad: Ok, I guess we're going to have to do time-out to help us remember. (Note: There was no known chocolate in the house).

Jonas: Oh, just kidding.  Now I remember. Takes Dad to trash can & points in.

Mom: What was it?

Dad: He found a Pepsi One in the trash can & drank it.

Mom: Are you sure it wasn't on the T-A-B-L-E?

Jonas: Yeah, it was on the table. That spells table.

Dad, Mom & Sarah - Look of shock

Mom: Yes, Jonas, that does spell table. How did you know that?

Jonas: Because Mom. I know my words.

(Note: He had taken a drink of my Pepsi One from the table, and thrown away the evidence in the trash can.)

No comments: