Monday, June 27, 2005

Welcome Back


Okay,

After visiting my good friend Elizabeth's site, elizabethlicitra.blogspot.com - I felt guilty thatI had let mine slip, and have decided to attempt to update this semi-regularly. Funny thing is...Elizabeth and I actually have the same background =)

This picture is from my trip to Monterey Bay Aquarium. I was travelling for business in April- but was able to take a slight detour. Phil and Kurt decided to sit this one out - but I had a great discussion with a sea otter. =)

This is a fairly recent picture - not the most recent - but at least it's something! =)

Since I last posted - Beck has gotten married to Michael - and even recently announced that she is pregnant! =) Congratulations! John has gotten married! Noel got married! Elizabeth & Brian had Corban - who has his own site too..(And we've made a lot of new friends who are also getting married! =)

Clint and I are attending a great church- and are really enjoying getting plugged in there. We've also made some really great friends there - one of whom (not to mention any names...Adam) does the church website. To check out his work & the church visit - www.edmondchurch.com - then if you want to find out more about God visit us! It's a friendly place with plenty of nice people who would love to invite you in & tell you more!

Clint and I are still enjoying being married. No changes there! =) We recently had an opportunity to visit his family in Italy ( in the end April) and had an absolutely wonderful time there. We visited Tuscany, Rome, Pisa, Pompeii, Naples.....yes, we got to see a lot of Italy. A big thanks to Clint's parents for being such gracious hosts! Bonjourno! Jen is there for the summer, and will shortly be going to Spain to study abroad! That should be fantastico!

I didn't get to meet up with any of my friends from Sweden while I was in Italy, but I did manage to visit with a few via email. I miss you all if you read this. I hope you are doing well. Please write me if you have a chance.

Goals for now: Continue to work hard, and be diligent in being all that I have been created for. Although my purpose is yet to be determined, I am ready and wiling to be clay - and will do my best to be patient in the process. I am learning about compassion and mercy, from a different angle, and am enjoying the new perspective.

Guess that's about it for now. I'll try to write more later! =)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Mandy, you've become such a beautiful woman and I'm so very happy for you.