Wednesday, June 16, 2004

take two!

I just tried to publish a posting, and it didn't go through,
so here we go again...

Yesterday I went to the final frontier,
SPACE!

Not really, but I did go to SPACE CAMP. A friend of mine, and former astronaut, has set up a camp for kids in an old hanger. It was a lot of fun to see the kids learning about how to read airplane instruments and how to take scientific measurements of height, etc... I think the camp should have more appropriately been called "Flight Camp" - or something along those lines - as it dealt more with airplane flight than actual space voyages. The simulators were a lot of fun though - and the most important thing was that the kids were learning so much. And I got to be a kid again, for the afternoon - yet another reason I love my job. =)

Now I'm off to find myself some real work......
Over and out,
me

No comments: