Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Blogging Dilemma

Does anyone know.....I have had this blog since before I was married. I actually started it while doing a study abroad program in Sweden. My dilemma is this: I have included a lot of personal information on this blog - intertwined with creative and crafty things. I would like to separate my blogs out. Make one of mine personal & private, and then make the other one open for my creative projects, etc.

Does anyone know how to move postings from one blog to another? This might be too much to tackle, but I really hope not!

HELP!!!!


Thanks a million!
-Mandy

3 comments:

Julia said...

I am not aware if you can do this or not... I dont think so. Pretty much you'd have to copy and paste onto another blog then delete the entry...

Could be wrong though

Jane said...

I had the same problem and I didn't know what to do, so I just made my blog private and started another public one. Then I copied and pasted the posts I wanted to transfer on the new blog. Sorry, I bet there is a better way. I have no idea what it would be.

kosmicchai said...

hmm..how about starting a new blog and sharing the posts here with that blog..may be that is possible, I have never tried this...but I can give you a free advice..separate blogs is the best solution when you have wide variety of stuff to share, else the readers tend to get confused..