Wednesday, January 30, 2008

News Flash Jan 2008!!!

So much has happened since I last posted. I know...it's terrible.

First, and most importantly - Clint and I invited the most precious gift from God into our lives on April 20, 2007. Jonas Rush Wichert was born at Baptist Integris Hospital at 4:04 p.m., weighing in at 7lbs 6oz and 21 inches long.


My pregnancy and birth experience were AWESOME and I would love to encourage you if you are scared about either process. Just let me know if I can be of encouragement to you!



I'm no longer with Vox. I've started my own business- Dovinci Dove Releases (Dove Releases for weddings and special events. Thanks to our amazing friends Danny & Alisha Adams (for being awesome friends) and for the beautiful pictures for the website!


Jonas is 9 months old now, and he is the most pleasant, playful little guy. He has more love than he knows what to do with and he is worthy of all of it! God has really blessed our lives with this little bundle of joy. We couldn't be more happy and humbled to be his parents. Thanks God!!! =)

I revisited this site after ignoring it for so long, because I got re-inspired last night at a house church meeting! We've been visiting Bridgeway for a couple of months, and last night we spent an evening with a bunch of great people in the Injera house church who have hearts for Africa (Ethiopia in particular), and orphans. Here's a link to for the Injera House Church blog and to the leaders'site Ethopia or Bust as well! We had a great time getting to know some of the adults and we're thankful that they welcomed us into their home. Jonas had an awesome time playing with Silas and Connor. It was great for him to get out and play with other little guys. They gave me an idea of what to look forward to as Jonas gets a little older. We've got brilliant beautiful baby boys!

Yesterday I had my first Yoga class ever. I'm a lot more sore than I expected to be. =) Which is a good thing. Getting out the door was not easy, but it made me feel great. I definitely plan to go back!

Today I'm off to learn how to sew! My wonderful friend Crystal and I signed up for a class at Hancock's Fabrics. I can't wait to put my sewing machine to use. Thank you to Kari (Colby & Addison) for watching Jonas! I know he's going to have a blast with you! Hopefully I'll have some great pictures to post of the nap mat I am going to be attempting to make today!

More to come later - gotta run to class!

1 comment:

Christie said...

Yea for a blog update! It was great to meet you guys, and your sweet boy Jonas!

And I hear ya on the post-yoga soreness. Hopefully someday my poor body (and yours) will get used to it!

I hope to see you at lunch tomorrow (Amy will e-mail..) or at the Queen Tuesday!