Tuesday, August 16, 2005

home sweet home

HOME Sweet HOME.



Well, it’s official!

Clint and I are the proud owners of a new home. (Well, not exactly new, but new to us!) We are very excited, and completely overwhelmed with all of the changes we plan to make on the inside. I’ll try to track progress on here.

We won’t get to start moving in until later on this week, but the closing was on Monday, Aug.15th. =)

And get this….there is actually a yard….which means…maybe, just maybe…we can get a dog? I think that’s pretty far off, but it think that would be a lot of fun.

After we get settled, we plan to have some people over to get our new home broken in =)

I’ll attach a pic or two.

-Mandy

1 comment:

Lizzytra said...

Wow! You bought a home. I feel like such a grown up now that all my friends are buying houses. You'd think that getting married and having a baby would have made me feel like an adult... nope, the fact that my elementry school very best friend has now bought a house has trumped all other possible becoming an adult indications.
I am SOOOO sorry I missed seeing you in July!!!!!!!!!